Burn the Iran Flag!Burn the Iranian Flag!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

An Apology to Muslims

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry the Crusades didn't work out better for the Christians.

I'm sorry America didn't take care of you in the 19th century.

I'm sorry we didn't take care of you after you backed Hitler.

I'm sorry we didn't let Israel finish you off when you declared war on their existence.

I'm sorry we didn't let Israel rampage after you killed their innocent athletes.

I'm sorry we didn't do anything after your filth took over an embassy of the United States.

I'm sorry we didn't do anything after your animals hijacked planes, ships, and vehicles.

I'm sorry we didn't do anything when you began killing innocents via bombing of planes.

I'm sorry we didn't do anything when you began killing Christians in the Balkans.

I'm sorry we didn't do anything when you began killing our troops in Somalia.

I'm sorry we didn't do anything when you bombed the World Trade Center in 1993.

I'm sorry we didn't do anything when you bombed our embassies.

I'm sorry we didn't do anything when you bombed our naval vessels.

I'm sorry we didn't nuke your asses when you bombed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.


Hope that clears things up. Have a nice day, pig fuckers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. I thought your Apology was great!..
until I read "pig fuckers" then I thought it lost all value.

Insulting or swearing at them sounds just about as bad as what this Sheik in Somalia said, about offenders of their so-called prophet. I suppose free speech sometimes has that value- free and nothing. But generally, freedom of speech is a good thing, so carry on however you will.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Passionate Conservative said...

anonymous:

Perhaps the cursing is a bit over the top, but frankly, for such a pious, religious people, you would be absolutely shocked at the bile coming from the mouths of the moon god worshippers(the Mohammedans). I don't believe that there is such a thing as "bad language," only inappropriate venues for certain words.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home