Burn the Iran Flag!Burn the Iranian Flag!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Interesting times to be a conservative

It's tough to be a conservative in this environment. I feel for Michael J. Fox, and I can sympathize with him and all he's going through, but have a hard time stomaching what he's done in this political ad. It's tough to watch him involuntarily shake and squirm to pimp a political hack. I don't pretend to know much about embryonic stem cell research, and am reasonably sure that most people do not as well. Still, if he's so interested in the research, I guess he's entitled to speak his mind. It's America, after all.

I've lost relatives to Parkinson's, and I'd love to see a cure in our lifetime. I'm still not happy that I had to watch Fox peddle his condition for the sake of a few votes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home