Burn the Iran Flag!Burn the Iranian Flag!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

From Senator Plugs


A statement from Joe, released tonight by the Obama campaign:

I was asked about an ad I’d never seen, reacting merely to press reports. As I said right then, I knew there was nothing intentionally personal in the criticism of Senator McCain’s views which look backwards not forwards and are out of touch with the new economic challenges we face today. Having now reviewed the ad, it is even more clear to me that given the disgraceful tenor of Senator McCain’s ads and their persistent falsehoods, his campaign is in no position to criticize, especially when they continue to distort Barack’s votes on an issue as personal as keeping kids safe from sexual predators.


So, Senator, let me get this straight. Are you now saying that it's OK to criticize a man for not using a computer because of his physical condition due to injuries suffered at the hands of an enemy in wartime? Is that what you're saying?

Fuck off Senator. You're no man. You're an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home