Burn the Iran Flag!Burn the Iranian Flag!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No death penalty for "20th Hijacker"

Don't think I've become some sort of mealy-mouthed person because of the following opinion:

I'm glad Moussari didn't get the death penalty.

I'm not thrilled about the prospect of not being able to stick a needle in this jihadist's arm and sending him empty handed to Allah in Hell, but frankly, I think justice will be served better by letting him spend the rest of his days enjoying the tender care of pissed off prison guards and I'm also kinda jazzed about the fact that maybe, just maybe, he'll get the Dahmer treatment. Mostly, I want him to rot. Slowly. With no hope of ever seeing his family again. I want him to live for years. I want him put on display. I want the little jihadist tortured. Not for information. For fun. I want him wearing panties on his head. I want female guards to straddle him and dogs to urinate on his bound and gagged body. I want his meals laced with pork. I want his koran smeared with shit. I want a prisoner with a non-lethal STD to cornhole him.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home