Burn the Iran Flag!Burn the Iranian Flag!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Peter Mehlman is a fucking idiot



You could argue that even the world's worst fascist dictators at least meant well. They honestly thought were doing good things for their countries by suppressing blacks/eliminating Jews/eradicating free enterprise/repressing individual thought/killing off rivals/invading neighbors, etc. Only the Saudi royal family is driven by the same motives as Bush, but they were already entrenched. Bush set a new precedent. He came into office with the attitude of "I'm so tired of the public good. What about my good? What about my rich friends' good?"--fucking moron Peter Mehlman

This guy is a fucking tool. My dead ancestors fought to protect this bastard's right to make a complete fucking ass of himself. I can't figure out how this guy sleeps at night. No wait. I can figure it out. He's a fucking liberal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home