Burn the Iran Flag!Burn the Iranian Flag!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

...and now a commercial...

well, not really. my wife was in a traffic accident recently(not her fault) and the driver who caused the accident uses SafeCo Insurance. Because of my insane work schedule, I can't take my wife's car in for repairs except on the weekend. They won't pay for a rental car unless it's during a weekday. So basically, I have to use up my valuable time to take my wife's car in to have it worked on whileSafeCo saves on 2 days' worth of car rentals. This company is a joke, even my insurance company thought so.

Moral of all this is that if you are involved in an accident, ant the insurer who is supposed to pay up for damages is SafeCo, save yourself the aggravation and just get your own company to deal with the accident.

SafeCo Sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home