Burn the Iran Flag!Burn the Iranian Flag!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Good Guys Still Win



Yeah, I talk a lot of politics on this blog. I never talk about my favorite basketball team, the San Antonio Spurs. Last night they took out Sacramento and the Bad Guy Ron "We will win this series" Artest. Guess it sucks to be Artest today.

No reason for the Spurs to be happy yet, though. They play less than 36 hours later in San Antonio. Who knows how that'll turn out. As usual, the morons in the Front Office of the NBA think that it's perfectly acceptable for there to be less than 2 days between games in the playoffs. Total fuckwits, all of them. David Stern is the biggest idiot of them all.

No, David, I don't have any connection to the team, so you can't fine me! FOAD, you little jerk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home