Burn the Iran Flag!Burn the Iranian Flag!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Continuing my review of the Mark Cuban saga...



"The River Walk River is nasty. I know it. Everyone who lives in San Antonio knows it. I said it."--from Mark Cuban's "blog"

Mark, you are a pimp, your wife is a whore, and we're all kinda surprised that you even like women.* To use one of your quotes, "I know it. Everyone who lives in San Antonio knows it. I said it."

Kinda works! Thanks for being Texas' least favorite frat boy.

*not that there's anything wrong with that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a life...preferably one that doesn't consist of obsessing over Mark Cuban and filling your little blog with pics of said Mavericks owner for lack of anything better to do.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Passionate Conservative said...

anonymous. what a puss

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home